top of page

Rental Information

Special Event Permit

List Title

If you serve liquor during your Bradley Centre event, you are required to obtain a Special Event Permit.

List Title

You can learn more about the permit and apply though this link: 

List Title

Please submit a copy of your Special Event Permit to the Bradley Centre as soon as you receive it.

Event Insurance

We are excited to announce that small meetings held at the Bradley Centre will not require additional insurance.

For events other than small meetings we require proof of Special Events Liability insurance, (minimum $2 million policy) showing Mid-Island Pensioners & Hobbyist Association as an Additional Insured. You can purchase this insurance directly through PAL Insurance Brokers Canada Ltd. by visiting their website If you prefer, our insurance broker can arrange this insurance for you for a fee.

bottom of page